Welcome to the Physical Plant
The Physical Plant department supports students, faculty and staff through the maintenance, development, and upkeep of all University owned properties.
Submit a Maintenance Request
- Submit a request for maintenance, custodial or event setup
- Log in to the website before using the app the first time
- ClientID: NorthParkU
- Login: NPU Email and SSO (Single Sign On) to authenticate
- Download the app for future requests or use the web interface
A disaster, unusual occurrence, utility malfunction, or equipment failure that presents imminent danger to life, limb, or property is considered an emergency.
- For emergencies during business hours contact the Physical Plant at 773-244-4960
- For emergencies outside of business hours contact Campus Center Dispatch to reach the On-Call Engineer at 773-244-6200.
Contact Physical Plant
Maintenance Request: https://assetessentials.dudesolutions.com/NorthParkU
Monday–Friday 8:00 am–4:30 pm
On-call Engineer, Custodial, Grounds, and Setup Personnel can be contacted by Campus Center Dispatch 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
Campus Center Desk: 773-244-6200
Physical Plant Building
5055 N. Kedzie Ave.
(East of Helwig Rec. Center on Kedzie Ave.)