Keep your college cost as low as possible.
Minimize your time to graduation.
Easy Credit Transfer.
Get the most out of your credits.
An option for everyone.
There are two pathways to transfer to North Park. Some choose to transfer in as a traditional undergraduate student in one of our 40+ programs in any of our five undergraduate colleges and schools. Others choose to transfer in as a degree-completion student in our School of Professional Studies.
- Primarily daytime classes
- Fall and Spring semester classes, plus Summer Session
- Primarily on-campus in Chicago
- Transfer 12-90 credits
- 40+ majors and programs, plus pre-professional programs.
- Primarily online & evening classes
- 7-week class schedule with meetings just one night a week
- Fast-track programs
- Transfer up to 90 credits
- Seven programs offered in the School of Professional Studies.
We accept transfer credits from both two- and four-year colleges and universities, and have specific transfer agreements with many community colleges in the Chicago area. You can transfer up to 90 semester hours of credit to North Park University.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
North Park University offers academic scholarships for transfer students and you can apply for any talent-based scholarships for which you qualify. North Park is committed to making college an affordable and valuable choice.
Transfer students at North Park are both commuters and on-campus residents. But no matter where you live, you can find ways to get involved in our campus life and extracurricular activities, from sports to French club and everything in between.