North Park’s on-campus living options include residence halls, apartments, and houses. No matter where you live, you’ll benefit from the security
, and amenities offered by the University.
- Dining on Campus: All students have access to our full-service dining hall, a grab-and-go shop in Viking Café, and Einstein Bros Bagels in the Bickner Bistro
- Campus Wireless Network: All living areas are covered by North Park’s WiFi, along with all campus classrooms, offices, Brandel Library, and even some of outdoor spaces
- Satellite TV: Each residence hall has a satellite TV in the main-level lounge, and public televisions are also available in Viking Café and Bickner Bistro
- Computers: Each residence hall has a computer lounge with a printer and computers for residents to use; more public-use computers are available for use within Brandel Library, including laptops
- Information Technology: North Park’s IT department is available to help answer your questions about computers, software, and connecting to the campus network
Located on the south side of campus, Anderson Hall is a co-ed residence hall that houses up to 228 students—mostly freshmen and sophomores—on six floors, separated by gender. Explore Anderson Hall
Overlooking the river on the west, Burgh Hall is a co-ed hall that houses up to 200 students—mostly freshmen and sophomores—on four floors, separated by gender. Explore Burgh Hall
A renovated apartment building with capacity for 136 women, Ohlson House offers double, triple, and some single rooms, each with their own character and design. Explore Ohlson House
Park North is a co-ed building that houses up to 70 students, mixing the best of a traditional residence hall with the independence of apartment living. Explore Park North
An apartment building housing up to 100 students, Sawyer Court is home primarily to juniors and seniors and is located just south of the central campus. Explore Sawyer Court
After two years in our residence halls, many students choose to live in one of the 90-plus University-owned apartments and houses in our neighborhood. Explore our Apartments and Houses
The security of our students and campus is of utmost importance to North Park University. From key-card lock access to buildings to continuous patrols by professional security officers, and the Viking Shuttles to personal safety apps for student phones, North Park provides a wealth of resources to keep you safe. Learn More
Contact Residence Life and Housing staff members.