Students going to International Student Support

Office of International Affairs

Welcome to the Office of International Affairs

The Office of International Affairs works to advance North Park University’s commitment to international education. To that end, we provide support for international students and scholars, as well as individual advising for students who wish to enrich their education through international study and intellectual and cultural exchange.

International Students

The Office of International Affairs provides assistance to future and current North Park students who are not citizens or legal residents of the US. We will help you make the transition to Chicago and support you throughout your time here.

International Student Support

Study Abroad

In the Office of International Affairs, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to study abroad. Learn about our study abroad programs, locations, and how to apply.

Study Abroad Support

You've got questions. We've got answers.

Our admissions team will contact you and send more information about North Park and the opportunities available to you here.

Request More Information