- Dining on Campus: All students have access to our full-service dining hall, a grab-and-go shop in Viking Café, and Einstein Bros Bagels in the Bickner Bistro
- Campus Wireless Network: All living areas are covered by North Park’s WiFi, along with all campus classrooms, offices, Brandel Library, and even some of outdoor spaces
- Satellite TV: Each residence hall has a satellite TV in the main-level lounge, and public televisions are also available in Viking Café and Bickner Bistro
- Computers: Each residence hall has a computer lounge with a printer and computers for residents to use. More public-use computers are available for use within Brandel Library, including laptops
- Information Technology: North Park’s IT department is available to answer your questions about computers, software, and connecting to the campus network
Located on the south side of campus, Anderson Hall is a co-ed residence hall that houses up to 228 students—mostly freshmen and sophomores—on six floors, separated by gender.
Apartments and Houses
After two years in our residence halls, many students choose to live in one of the 90-plus University-owned apartments and houses in our neighborhood.
Safety and Security
The security of our students and campus is of utmost importance to North Park University. From key-card lock access to buildings to continuous patrols by professional security officers, and the Viking Shuttles to personal safety apps for student phones, North Park provides a wealth of resources to keep you safe.