How to Apply
NOTE: The application deadline for the MSN and Post-MSN certificate programs for Fall 2016 is extended until August 10. Contact Viviana Belisle ASAP if you are interested in applying.
North Park uses an online admission system that allows you complete an application for the School of Nursing entirely online. Follow the steps below to create your account and get started today.
- Create an account using an email address you check often. You'll choose a program of interest and let us know when you intend to start so that we can get you the information you need. Once you have created an account, you can use it for any applications you wish to submit to North Park University.
- After you confirm your account by clicking the link in the email it sends to you, log in to the system to start your application. When you're logged in, look for the "Apply Online" link to select a program and begin a new application.
- If you’ve already started an online application, you can log back into the system to complete it.
If you're not quite ready to apply, you can also request more information about our programs.
Applications to master’s and post-master’s programs are accepted for students wishing to start in fall, spring, and summer terms each year. There are specific application deadlines for each application cycle, typically early August for fall enrollment, early December for spring enrollment, and early May for summer enrollment.
Current graduate and post-graduate application deadlines:
- April 15, 2016: Deadline for students wishing to enroll in Summer 2016 (summer classes begin May 16)
- August 1, 2016: Deadline for students wishing to enroll in Fall 2016 (fall classes begin August 29)
- December 1, 2016: Deadline for students wishing to enroll in Spring 2017 (spring classes begin January 16, 2017)
- April 15, 2017: Deadline for students wishing to enroll in Summer 2017 (summer classes begin May 15)
(We have a different application and information for RNs desiring to complete their BSN degrees—check it out.)
You’ll need to meet the admission requirements for the program in which you wish to enroll. Review the full requirement details for master’s degrees and post-master’s certificate candidates.
Please note that, due to state licensing requirements and federal restrictions that prevent international students (F1 Visa-holders) from working at clinical sites, the School of Nursing is not able to accept applications to graduate and postgraduate programs from international students.
Using our online application, you can begin the process whenever you’re ready, and then return to the same application to submit additional information as needed to meet all the requirements for your master’s or post-master’s nursing program.
Once all of the required information is received by North Park University, you’ll receive further details on the status of your application from Viviana Belisle in the Office of Graduate Admissions. If you’re admitted, you’ll receive information about the registration process, as well.
Admission decisions are typically made within two weeks of receiving all the necessary details, though every application is evaluated individually. You may be asked to complete an interview with admissions representatives and faculty from the School of Nursing before a decision is made.