PharmD candidates receive a direct pathway for entrance to Roosevelt’s College of Pharmacy—without taking the standard Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT) or applying through the Pharmacy Common Application System (PCAS).
First-year North Park students apply during their second semester for DEP acceptance. Offers of enrollment are available for up to 10 qualified full-time North Park students per academic year.
Candidates are required to complete the following:
- Successful completion of all prerequisite coursework, a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0, and math/science GPA of at least 2.75/4.0
- One semester of courses at North Park including two pre-requisites: Cell Biology and General Chemistry 1
- Pharmacy Partners Application to Roosevelt before the end of second semester at North Park
- Written letter acknowledging ability to meet the College of Pharmacy Technical Standards for Admission, Promotion and Graduation
- Early entrance interview at Roosevelt
- Recommendation by the pharmacy faculty for program admission
For full prerequisite and major course requirements please review North Park University’s academic catalog.
Graduates earn their BA in Biochemistry from North Park after completing three years at North Park and one year at Roosevelt and a PharmD from Roosevelt College of Pharmacy after completing three full years at Roosevelt.
3 years (6 semesters—fall/spring), 102 semester credits, at North Park University
1 year (4 quarters—summer/fall/winter/spring), 65 quarter credits, at Roosevelt University
2 years (8 quarters—summer/fall/winter/spring), 113 quarter credits, at Roosevelt University
For full PharmD course requirements please review Roosevelt Univeristy’s academic catalog.