At North Park 98% of our students receive financial aid they do not pay back. Art scholarships may be combined with other aid. Explore more scholarship options here. Art scholarships are available to all incoming first-year and transfer students, regardless of major.
Students awarded a North Park art scholarship must:
- Register for at least four semester hours of art courses per year (16 semester hours over four years) or complete an art minor (20 semester hours over four years).
- Register for one semester of ART 2000: Creative Guild for either zero or one semester hour each year.
- Maintain appropriate academic standing (overall grade point average of 2.0).
- Be recommended for renewal by the art faculty.
Requirements for Art Scholarship Recipients
- Enroll for at least four semester hours of art courses per year or complete an art minor
- Register for one semester of ART 2000: Creative Guild
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA overall
- Be recommended for renewal by the art faculty
If you have questions on anything from the application and portfolio review process to virtual reviews and timelines, please contact Krystal Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Art scholarship awards may be combined with other gift aid such as academic scholarships, grants, etc., however, total gift aid, including federal and state aid, may not exceed the cost of tuition at North Park University.