At North Park 98% of our students receive financial aid they do not pay back. Theatre scholarships may be combined with other aid. Explore more scholarship options here. Theatre scholarships are available to all incoming first-year and transfer students, regardless of major.
The theatre department offers promising students a limited number of renewable theatre scholarships. Theatre scholarships are offered in addition to other scholarships and grants, and are renewable for four years.
Students awarded a North Park University theatre scholarship must:
- Register for at least four semester hours of theatre courses per year (16 semester hours over four years) or complete a theatre minor (20 semester hours over four years).
- Participate in Theatre Workshop as well as both the fall and spring theatre productions.
- Maintain appropriate academic standing (overall grade point average of 2.0).
- Be recommended for renewal by the theatre faculty.
Requirements for Theatre Scholarship Recipients
- Enroll for at least four semester hours of theatre courses per year or complete a theatre minor
- Register for Theatre Workshop and participate in both the fall and spring theatre productions
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA overall
- Be recommended for renewal by the theatre faculty
If you have questions on anything from the application and audition process to virtual auditions and timelines, please contact Krystal Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Theatre scholarship awards may be combined with other gift aid such as academic scholarships, grants, etc., however, total gift aid, including federal and state aid, may not exceed the cost of tuition at North Park University.