Why Consider Direct Admission?
North Park recognizes exceptional academic achievement by offering qualified incoming students Direct Admission to our well-respected, 50-year and running nursing program. Rather than waiting to land one of the 48 coveted spots awarded each fall and spring semester, Direct Admission offers students:
- Guaranteed admission into the nursing program at the start of third year
- Specialized faculty mentorship during first two years
- Clinical enrichment opportunities during first two years in area of intended study
- ACT score of 27+ or SAT of 1290+
- Un-weighted high school GPA of 3.50+
- North Park GPA of 2.75+ upon formal start of the nursing program. A GPA below 2.75 will void guaranteed admission into the nursing program.
Professor/Dean, School of Nursing
“The undergraduate program is rigorous and demanding. Our students are valued in the marketplace because they are seen as bringing more than skill to the bedside—they also bring a commitment to caring,” Dr. Duncan says.
- Employment within six months
- 8:1 student-teacher ratio
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Simulation lab
- Abroad mission trips
- Experience in multi-cultural healthcare sites
- Access to clinical sites in Chicago
Aid and Tuition
We’re committed to keeping college affordable, we take a straight-forward approach to tuition and fees so you can understand and manage your costs, and we work to be transparent about our costs. Learn about the options available to you.