Undergraduate students who leave North Park University for any length of time must apply for readmission in order to register for classes again. This application is sent to North Park’s Division of Student Engagement. Download the Readmit Application.
Students who are readmitted to the University must meet the degree and graduation requirements listed in the catalog for the year in which they are readmitted, not the year they first started coursework at North Park.
Students in programs other than the traditional undergraduate program (such as the School of Professional Studies, nursing degree-completion for RNs, or any graduate program) should contact the office of that school to inquire about a readmission process.
Undergraduate Readmission Application Deadlines
- Fall Semester: August 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Session: May 1
- If you left North Park University because you were dismissed, you will first need to be reinstated as an eligible student. You will be required to provide further information to the appropriate department. Once you have completed the application for readmission, you’ll receive more information about any such requirements you need to meet before you can register for classes.
- If you took classes while away from North Park University you will need to provide a transcript of these courses as part of the readmission process. You can send these transcripts to:North Park University
Student Engagement, Box 24
3225 W FOSTER AVE
CHICAGO IL 60625
- If you plan to live on campus when your return, please contact Residence Life and Housing at (773) 244-5555 to make arrangements for housing.
- You must make arrangements for financial aid and bill payment by contacting Student Administrative Services at (773) 244-5560.
For more information, or if you have any questions about readmission to North Park University, please contact the Division of Student Engagement by email or at (773) 244-5737.