Launch Your Career in a Growing Field
Are you interested in leading the digital revolution as a social media manager, digital strategist, or SEO specialist—all while earning your undergraduate degree?
Organizations are actively recruiting to fill their talent shortages—providing graduates with plentiful job prospects and a fulfilling career.
Preparing Adaptive Leaders
Learn how our Digital Marketing program is equipped for the changes COVID-19 brought to higher education and how it can help you adapt to the ever-changing business landscape.
Flexible Options to Earn your Degree
North Park is one of the first Universities in Illinois to offer a major in digital marketing. Pioneered by business faculty, our curriculum equips students to meet technological advancements in digital and social media. A flexible and supportive environment prepares students for a successful transition from classroom to workforce.
Jobs in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Manager
- SEO Specialist/Inbound Marketer
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist
- Content Marketing Manager
- User Experience (UX) Designers & Developers
- CRM manager
- Mobile Marketer
- E-Marketing Associate
- Digital Media Assistant
- Digital Content Developer
- Marketing or Business Manager
Hands-on Curriculum Spearheaded by Business Faculty
Students experience hands-on application of digital strategies, online marketing, web analytics, and social media network marketing. They learn to think like a digital marketing professional with industry-relevant assignments which enhance technical, creative, and business skills.
Students acquire highly applicable skills, tools, and competencies, which improve their skill set and keep them current in business. Graduates will be able to:
- Create and discover digital content, social media, mobile and network marketing.
- Analyze and assess digital marketing using marketing and web analytics, SEO, and PPC.
- Strategize and develop complete digital marketing strategic plans and social media assessment reports.
- Recognize ethical and moral issues and embody integrity.