Launch Your Career in a Growing Field
Are you interested in leading the digital revolution as a social media manager, digital strategist, or SEO specialist—all while earning your undergraduate degree?
Organizations are actively recruiting to fill their talent shortages—providing graduates with plentiful job prospects and a fulfilling career.
Flexible Options to Earn your Degree
North Park is one of the first Universities in Illinois to offer a major in digital marketing. Pioneered by business faculty, our curriculum equips students to meet technological advancements in digital and social media. A flexible and supportive environment prepares students for a successful transition from classroom to workforce.
Jobs in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Manager
- SEO Specialist/Inbound Marketer
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist
- Content Marketing Manager
- User Experience (UX) Designers & Developers
- CRM manager
- Mobile Marketer
- E-Marketing Associate
- Digital Media Assistant
- Digital Content Developer
- Marketing or Business Manager
Students acquire highly applicable skills, tools, and competencies, which improve their skill set and keep them current in business. Graduates will be able to:
- Create and discover digital content, social media, mobile and network marketing.
- Analyze and assess digital marketing using marketing and web analytics, SEO, and PPC.
- Strategize and develop complete digital marketing strategic plans and social media assessment reports.
- Recognize ethical and moral issues and embody integrity.
Hands-on Curriculum Spearheaded by Business Faculty
Students experience hands-on application of digital strategies, online marketing, web analytics, and social media network marketing. They learn to think like a digital marketing professional with industry-relevant assignments which enhance technical, creative, and business skills.