School of Professional Studies Tuition and Fees
Students in the School of Professional Studies will benefit from an affordable tuition rate, which includes all course fees. Your only additional cost will be for books and materials.
- Undergraduate courses in the School of Professional Studies are $550 per credit hour, for the 2018-19 academic year.
- Undergraduate courses in the School of Professional Studies are $570 per credit hour, for the 2019-20 academic year.
- Graduate courses in the School of Professional Studies are $645 per credit hour
- North Park may bill you for a few other fees; see the table below.
- Your only additional costs for courses will be books and materials not be billed to you by North Park. These costs can vary depending on how you obtain textbooks, whether you borrow or purchase used or new versions.
Administrative and Other Fees
|Finance Charge||1.5% assessed monthly on past-due balances|
|Evening/Saturday Student Parking Sticker||$100 per year|
|Technology Fee||$10 per credit hour (effective August 2016)|
|Transcript Fee||$6 per copy/$10 same day copy|