Additional Details for International Students
Whether you’re studying for a single semester, one year, or intend to complete your undergraduate degree at North Park, international students should take note of this specific information when starting the registration process. In addition, please make sure you are familiar with the details for all new student registration.
- An international student is a student from a country other than the United States who is studying on an F or J visa.
- An international degree-seeking student plans to complete a full bachelor’s degree at North Park.
- An international exchange and study abroad student is a visiting international student at North Park University, generally for a length of one semester or one academic year. The exchange student will return to his or her home country to complete a degree.
Additional Details for Registration
- All undergraduate international students must be registered for at least 12 academic credits each semester. Failure to do so may result in loss of visa status.
- All international students must meet North Park University’s English language proficiency requirement and complete an English proficiency exam when arriving to campus.
- All international students’ account balances are due to be paid at the beginning of each semester.
- All international students are required to have health insurance. Please contact North Park University’s international recruiter for more details.
- All international students register for classes as either degree-seeking or exchange and study abroad students.
- Exchange and study abroad students: It is up to you to confirm that courses taken at North Park University transfer to the institution at which you plan to complete a degree.