North Park Fund
Every student is at the heart of our mission every day at North Park University. Our top priority, today more than ever, is to meet our students’ highest need: financial aid and scholarships that remove barriers to an exceptional and affordable education.
The North Park Fund ensures that we will help North Park University and North Park Theological Seminary students. Scholarships are the top priority for our new North Park Fund, formerly the Annual Fund. Your support makes a difference to every student, every day. Please give, and give generously, to the North Park Fund.
Strengthening Undergraduate Scholarships
The North Park Fund allows us to:
- Award $12 million annually in scholarships and financial aid
- Provide essential financial assistance to 95 percent of undergraduate students
- Support academic scholarships in all areas and talent-based scholarships in art, journalism, media studies, music, and theatre
Meet David F. Potter C’15, a current undergraduate student, to learn how your gifts make a difference.
Advancing Seminary Scholarships
The North Park Fund makes it possible to:
- Strengthen the future of the church by making an exceptional Seminary education affordable for our students
- Provide $1 million annually in financial aid and scholarships
- Assist 78 percent of Seminary students with critical financial support
Meet Valerie Chow Tao S’19, a current Seminary student, and hear how your generosity is helping her discover her gifts for ministry.