Degree-seeking students at North Park Theological Seminary are expected to meet the following requirements before graduating:
- Students will demonstrate their competence and preparedness for their degree by completing a course of testing and evaluation, including:
- All required semester hours of academic course work, appropriate to the degree, plus any required field education credit hours must be completed satisfactorily. A grade point average of 2.5 must be maintained; no grade under a C– shall be counted toward the degree.
- As students are being prepared for a live of ministry service, they will be able to exemplify a quality of life and commitment suitable for this call. To this end, participation in Seminary community life activities can be formational, and all students are encouraged to engage in deep relationships with their peers and professors.
- All administrative accounts and fees must be settled prior to graduation. All incomplete grades must be resolved no later than week seven of the term in which they plan to graduate.
- Degree candidates are expected to completion their degree studies within seven (7) years from the time they begin.
More information about the academic and field education requirements for each degree may be found on the appropriate degree pages of this website.
Please contact Seminary Student Services or Academic Services with any additional questions.