The best way to discern if North Park Theological Seminary is right for you is to spend a day as a member of our community. We have a beautiful campus on the North side of Chicago that we look forward to welcoming you to.
During the academic year, Thursday is our community focused day. If you are able to visit on a Thursday, you will have the opportunity to attend worship with our seminary community, as well as participate in a community lunch discussion following chapel. You’re welcome to visit on any other weekday that fits your schedule, but you should note that there are no classes in session on Fridays, and other options may be limited.
A basic visit schedule may include:
- Attending seminary chapel
- Campus tour
- Meeting with an admissions representative
- Attending a class
- Meeting with a faculty member (as available)
- Having coffee/lunch with a current student (as available)
If you are coming from outside Chicago and planning an overnight visit, we can help by providing:
- Lodging at no charge for one night in student housing, or, if you choose to stay in a local hotel, up to $40 for the night to help offset the cost
- Assistance in arranging your transportation to campus, which may include rides to/from O’Hare Airport or an ‘L’ train station near campus
For more information or to arrange your customized visit, complete the form below. Please schedule your visit at least two weeks in advance so we can plan and customize your ideal visit to the Seminary.
Contact Seminary Admissions via email or call us toll-free at (800) 964-0101 with any questions. We hope we’ll see you soon!