Contact the International Office

North Park University's International Office provides assistance to future and current North Park students who are not citizens or legal residents of the United States. Before you arrive at North Park, you will communicate primarily with the admissions team, while the International Office staff will help you make your transition to Chicago and keep your paperwork in order once you are here.

Mark Olson

Mark Olson

Senior Director International Recruitment and Admission

As the senior director, Mark works with the University's partner institutions, agencies, and agents to assist international students in applying to and studying at North Park. Get in touch with Mark at molson@northpark.edu or (773) 244-5574.

Michael Drake

Michael Drake

International Recruiter

Enrolling in any college as an international student can be complicated, but our undergraduate international recruiter, Michael, is dedicated to helping you navigate the process as smoothly as possible at North Park. He is also our University’s golf coach, so he can provide unique firsthand knowledge about the important relationships our students are able to develop with their faculty, coaches, and peers. Whether you have questions about the application, our English proficiency requirements, or what life will be like in Chicago and at North Park, Michael will help you find the answers you need so you can get off to a great start at the University.

Get in touch with Michael by emailing medrake@northpark.edu or at (773) 244-5268.

Downtown Chicago

Admissions and Scholarships for Other Programs

Details for graduate and adult learning programs:

Additional North Park Contacts

Sumie Song

Dr. Sumie Song

Director of the International Office

Once you begin your studies at North Park, Dr. Song and the staff in the International Office will provide you with an array of resources and support to help you adjust to life in Chicago and make sure all the paperwork you need is in order.

Learn more.

Travel Signature on I-20 or DS-2019 Forms

If you will leave the United States while you are a student, you'll need a travel validation signature on your Form I-20 or DS-2019. Each travel signature is valid for 12 months. If a new signature is needed, contact:

  • Sumie Song, Director of the International Office (Magnuson Campus Center)
  • Leona Mirza, Professor of Mathematics Education (Magnuson Campus Center)

Student Administrative Services

Student Administrative Services provides assistance with billing, registration, transcripts, proof of enrollment, and graduation requirements. Contact them.

Registering for Classes

Major Declaration