The Office of Diversity and the Collaboratory for Urban and Intercultural Learning provide support for student cultural organizations through leadership training and advising by our faculty fellows. As part of our mission to encourage greater integration of in-class and out-of-class student life, we invite you to get involved with one or more of these student groups.
- African Cultural Club (currently inactive)
- Black Student Union
- East Asian Student Association
- Latin American Student Association
- Middle Eastern Student Association
- Muslim Student Association
- Pacific Cultural Association
- Queers and Allies
- Rising Dreamers United
- Scandinavian Student Association
- South Asian Student Association
Officers from these student organizations serve on the student senate for the Student Government Association (SGA).