CCC Star Scholar Partnership
Transfer to North Park and receive a $5,000 Star Scholar Award
North Park University is partnering with City Colleges of Chicago to offer the North Park Star Scholar Award to local students who attend a Chicago Public School and go on to complete an associate’s degree at an area City College. Students who earn a 3.0 GPA from a City College receive automatic admission to North Park as well as a $5,000 Star Scholar Award each year at the University. This Star Scholar Award is in addition to any other financial aid that the student qualifies for and receives.
- North Park will award 20 scholarships to eligible students on a first-come, first-served basis, with a tuition deposit securing the scholarship. Students who deposit after the initial 20 scholarships have been awarded will be placed on a waiting list.
- Star Scholars will receive personal advising from staff to ensure that they graduate on time.
- Star Scholars will take part in North Park’s Career Advantage program, equipping them with the tools they need to begin the careers they want after graduation.
- Scholarships are contingent upon final transcripts being submitted to confirm that all requirements are met.
- Star Scholars are permitted to enroll in both fall and spring semesters, but spring starts are dependent on scholarships being available after the fall semester.
- Star Scholar Awards are available to traditional undergraduate students only.