Let’s Talk Drop-In Counseling
Let’s Talk drop-in counseling is an alternative to traditional scheduled counseling services. Students are welcome to drop-in without an appointment for any counseling-related concern whether it’s to see what it’s like to talk with a counselor, for help exploring solutions to a specific problem, or if it’s a counseling concern of a more urgent nature. Students who are assessed as in need of more formal, scheduled meetings will be referred to the traditional scheduled counseling services.
Let’s Talk drop-in hours are:
- Free for NPU students
- Offered first-come, first-served—no appointment necessary
- Available weekdays when classes are in session
- Not meant as an ongoing replacement for previously scheduled meetings
How it works:
Let’s Talk is provided at the Health & Counseling office, 3317 W Foster Ave., during the times listed below. Simply show up during Let’s Talk hours. Students are seen individually on a first-come, first-served basis. There may be a wait if the counselor is seeing another student. Please wait, and we will be with you as soon as we can.
Let’s Talk Schedule
- Weekdays when classes are in session.
- Monday–Friday 11:00am–12:00pm
- At the Health & Counseling office, 3317 W Foster Ave.