COVID-19: Returning to Campus Safely
Campus Education Resource List
The Campus Reopening Task Force’s Risk Mitigation Team has developed four training modules to educate the community on the ways we can protect ourselves and each other while safely reopening our campus.
We strongly encourage everyone to complete all four modules before your campus return date, so you will know what to expect and we can answer any questions you might have.
After completing the four training modules, you will:
- Know the guiding principles and planning scenarios for reopening campus.
- Understand the new protocols that will be the expected behavioral norm to maximize health and safety on campus.
- Understand that reducing the risk of viral infection is a responsibility shared by every member of our campus community.
Please complete this training before your campus return date — and then sign The Viking Shield.
Introduction to Campus Education Modules
Module 2: North Park’s Risk Mitigation Strategies and Community Shared Responsibility
Resources in Module 2
- Temporary Alternate Work Schedule form for employees
- Email Disabilities Access Specialist
- CDC — Guidance on cloth facial coverings
- CDC — Guidance on protecting yourself when using public transportation
- IL Dept. of Public Health — Recommendations on face shields in the classroom
- North Park — Sign the Viking Shield
Module 4: Symptom Screening, Testing, Quarantine, and Isolation, Contact Tracing
Resources in Module 4
- CDC-sponsored Covid-19 Screening Tool
- Email Health Services
- CDC – When you can be around others after Covid-19
- IL Dept. of Public Health Metrics
- Chicago Dept. of Public Health Metrics
- Swedish Hospital — Covid-19 online screening tool
- Email Eric McQuaid
- Email Meghan Pillow
- CDC guidance for returning to work or school after isolation or quarantine