Anderson Hall is known for its friendly, social atmosphere and strong sense of community. Anderson's cylindrical shape arguably makes it the easiest building to describe at North Park. The hall is located on the south side of campus adjacent to the Magnuson Campus Center and across from the cafeteria and Burgh Hall. In the fall of 2012 Anderson became a co-ed dorm, with updated furniture and building security.
- The entryway desk is staffed 24 hours a day for security.
- A common lounge offers students a comfortable place to gather, with a large-screen television, DVD player, and cable.
- The ground floor also has a bike storage room, vending machines, and a kitchenette with a stove and freezer for all residents to use.
- A study room is located on the ground floor, with PC's, printers, and large tables.
- An elevator and two stairwells provide access to all floors.
- Each of six floors have 20 student rooms, with space for 228 residents, and a floor RA.
- Each floor has two bathrooms with stall showers.
- Each floor has two washers and dryers (paid with quarters) and a small lounge area.
- Recycling containers are available on each floor
A meal plan is required for all students living in dorms. Learn more about meal plan pricing and options.
Room Measurements and Furniture
Because of its round building shape, Anderson rooms are shaped like pieces of a pie. Summer updating to this residence hall will change the layout of each room, but the room size won't change.
Each double occupancy room will come equipped with two beds, two desks, and two closets.
||16.5' by 11.5'
||4' wide by 6.5' tall
||13' by 10'
||4' wide by 6.5' tall
Take a Closer Look
Want to see more of Anderson Hall? Check out the photo gallery with interior pictures, including some great ways students have gotten creative with their decorating skills.
Anderson Hall Leadership
The Resident Director (RD) in Anderson Hall is Cat Fillmore. As the RD, Cat lives in an apartment on the main floor of Anderson Hall and supervises the Resident Advisor (RA) staff. All of North Park's RDs are passionate about building connections with students and fostering community in the residences.
Contact Cat via email or by calling (773) 244-4602.