Sawyer Court is located just south of the main campus center in the Albany Park neighborhood and shares a street with our neighboring Hibbard Elementary and Albany Park Multicultural Academy Middle School. Similar to Park North, it blends apartment living with community activities, offering the best of both worlds.
Sawyer Court is a classic courtyard apartment building located just south of the central campus on Sawyer Avenue.
Sawyer Court apartments are furnished with bedroom and some living room furniture, but there is plenty of space to add your own items and creativity.
Full, Upgraded Kitchen
Each apartment includes a full kitchen with a dishwasher and built-in microwave.
- Upper-grade men and women
- 25 4-person apartments
- 100 residents total
- 2 Resident Assistants for the building
- Resident Director shared with Park North
- On Sawyer Ave., with easy access to both campus and city amenities
- Building entry secured by electronic lock and apartment keys
- Laundry room in basement
- Storage units in basement
- Common lounge with kitchen, computers, printer, big-screen TV, cable, and DVD player
Sawyer Court is an updated courtyard-style Chicago apartment building. Each two-bedroom apartment features:
- Hardwood floors
- Central air conditioning
- Full bathroom
- Full kitchen with a dishwasher
- Stackable bedroom furniture
- Some living area furniture
Meet the RD
The Resident Director (RD) in Sawyer Court is Raevhann Rush. Raevhann was born and raised in Minneapolis, MN, however, Chicago has always been a second home for Raevhann as her parents are from the city. Raevhann initially moved to Chicago to attend North Park for undergrad and decided to stay in the city to pursue her Masters in Social Work. She loves the opportunity to work alongside students and see them achieve the life they desire. She enjoys practicing yoga and traveling with her husband Mitchell.