Accreditation and Recognition
North Park University and all programs in the School of Business and Nonprofit Management (SBNM) are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, the regional accrediting body in the Midwest.
North Park University has also received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Bachelor of Science in Business (with concentrations)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Advertising
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Higher Education Administration
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Nonprofit Administration
- Master of Organizational Leadership
The School of Business and Nonprofit Management (SBNM) is one of only 50 worldwide members of the Nonprofit Academic Centers Council (NACC), and SBNM nonprofit programs follow NACC’s curricular guidelines.
North Park University is consistently named one of America’s Best Colleges by U.S. News and World Report, most recently ranked among the top regional universities in the Midwest.