Graduate Student Resources
Use the resources on this page to assist in planning your course schedules and staying on track to complete your program.
PLEASE NOTE: SUMMER QUAD A COURSES WILL BEGIN MONDAY, MAY 15.
Current Class Schedules, Course Syllabi, and Registration Information
Current and upcoming schedules are available to view in Student Planning in Self-Service where you can also register for classes. Registration is open for both quads. For assistance in using Self-Service, view our Graduate/Adult Student Planning Demo Video.
New SBNM Graduate Student Online Orientation
- APA Style Requirement and Resources
- Academic Advising and Planning
- Graduate Certificate Request Form
- Tuition and Student Loans
- Student Planning in Self-Service (course registration, bill payment, etc.)
- Student Planning Demo
The University is committed to providing a safe living and learning environment for all students. Learn more about the resources, policies, and programs available to you: