Current graduate students in the School of Business and Nonprofit Management can utilize the resources on this page to assist in planning course schedules and staying on track for to complete your program.
Current Class Schedules, Course Syllabi, and Registration Information
Current and upcoming schedules may be available to view on WebAdvisor, where you can also register for classes. Registration is open for both quads. For assistance in using WebAdvisor, download our step-by-step instructions PDF.
Use the links below to view upcoming course schedules and download syllabi. Stay tuned to the weekly e-newsletter for information about registration dates.
- Fall 2017 Quad A Schedule and Syllabi
- Fall 2017 Quad B Schedule and Syllabi
- Spring 2018 Quad A Schedule and Syllabi
- Spring 2018 Quad B Schedule and Syllabi
- Summer 2018 Quad A Schedule
- Summer 2018 Quad B Schedule
- School of Business and Nonprofit Management Calendar 2017-2018
- University Academic Calendar 2017-2018
- School of Business and Nonprofit Management Calendar 2016–2017
- University Academic Calendar 2016–2017
- University Master Calendar
- School of Business and Nonprofit Management Graduate Catalog (current academic year)
- Official University Catalog (includes previous years)
- APA Style Requirement and Resources
- Academic Advising and Planning
- Graduate Certificate Request Form
- WebAdvisor (course registration, bill payment, etc.)
- WebAdvisor Registration Instructions
The University is committed to providing a safe living and learning environment for all students. Learn more about the resources, policies, and programs available to you: