Apply to Study Abroad
Once you have reviewed the Study Abroad Handbook and chosen a program, follow the steps below to complete the North Park Study Abroad Application!
Students wishing to study abroad during the Summer 2019, Fall 2019, or Spring 2020 terms must submit their North Park Study Abroad Application by the following dates:
- Summer 2019 & Fall 2019 program applicants: January 21, 2019
- Spring 2020 program applicants: April 15, 2019
Late applications may be accepted for particular programs at the discretion of the Assistant Director and Director of the Office of International Affairs. For best chance of placement, submit a complete application by the deadline. It is your responsibility to submit a complete application by the appropriate deadline.
A complete application will include the following:
- Personal and program information
- Essay (see requirements below, on the application form)
- 2 Letters of recommendation from North Park University Faculty
- Note: NPU Group Program applicants (Sweden & Ecuador) must submit 1 letter of recommendation from an NPU faculty; the 2nd letter can be from a faculty OR staff reference (coach, pastor, work supervisor).
- Foreign Language study applicants: at least 1 recommendation must be from a faculty teaching in the specific language of study
- Photocopy of passport or passport application emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org