School of Business Tuition and Fees
Graduate programs in the School of Business and Nonprofit Management (SBNM) offer a straightforward per-course tuition rate for students in both degree and certificate programs. When you compare our high quality education with our attractive tuition and financial aid opportunities, SBNM offers one of the best values for graduate management education in the area.
- Tuition is $1,240 per credit hour.
- Courses are two credit hours each.
- North Park may bill you for a few other fees; see the table below.
- Your only additional costs for courses will be books and materials not be billed to you by North Park. These costs can vary depending on how you obtain textbooks, whether you borrow or purchase used or new versions.
Administrative and Other Fees
|Course Materials Fee||Between $10 and $60 per course, depending on materials required by instructor|
|Finance Charge||1.5% assessed monthly on past-due balances|
|Evening/Saturday Student Parking Sticker||$50 per semester|
|Technology Fee||$10 per credit hour|
|Transcript Fee||$6 per copy/$10 same day copy|
Cost Calculation Details
Every student is unique in the number of courses they will take, what financial aid they can access, and tuition per course typically changes from year to year. However, as a starting point, if you were to complete a master’s degree at the School of Business and Nonprofit Management and pay the full cost, your total cost could estimated as follows:
- Master’s degrees require 18 courses.
- At the current tuition rate ($2,480 per course), 18 courses would cost around $44,640.
- Most students complete their degrees in two-and-a-half years. Adjusting for slight per-course cost increases, a tuition cost range could be $44,000 to $46,000.
However, many SBNM students qualify for tuition grant and scholarship opportunities that reduce their overall tuition bill by up to 35% — a savings of as much as $14,000 off the total program cost.