School of Nursing and Health Sciences Tuition and Fees
School of Nursing and Health Sciences students benefit from a straightforward per-credit-hour tuition rate for a high-quality, well-respected program that can help you advance your nursing career.
- Graduate tuition in the master of science in nursing is $810 per credit hour.
- Graduate tuition in the nurse practitioner program (post-master’s and doctorate) is $795 per credit hour.
- Tuition in the master of athletic training program (MSAT) is $750 per credit hour.
- North Park may bill you for a few other fees; see the table below.
- Your only additional costs will be for books and materials not billed to you by North Park. These costs can vary depending on what courses you need to take, how you obtain textbooks, and a variety of other factors. Students in the MSAT program may expect additional costs associated with their application process and program requirements.
Administrative and Other Fees
|Finance Charge||1.5% assessed monthly on past-due balances|
|Lab Fees for NURS 5515, 5530, 5540, 5560, 5570||$200 per course|
$150 per year
$100 per year
|Technology Fee||$10 per credit hour|
|Transcript Fee||$6 per copy/$10 same day copy|