Certificate in Missional Health Student Learning Outcomes
At the completion of the Certificate, students will be able to:
- Articulate an understanding of church missiology.
- Analyze the effectiveness of missional practices.
- Contrast missional praxis in multiple socio-economic and multi-ethnic contexts.
- Design a reframed mission strategy for the local church or individual ministry context.
- Apply learning to designated area of specialty while demonstrating skills specific to that ministry context.