Reserving Your Spot: Tuition Deposit
- After you are accepted, you need to make a tuition deposit to reserve your spot.
- This $200 deposit counts as a payment toward your first-semester tuition bill.
- You can pay this deposit via check or debit/credit card.
- You’ll first need to activate your North Park network account so you can login to the deposit payment page.
- Your network account is automatically created after you’re accepted, but you must activate it to pay your tuition and housing deposits, register for classes, and access other campus resources.
- Have your new student ID number handy.
- You can find it in these places:
- Acceptance letter
- Financial aid package
- An email shortly after you were accepted
Tuition deposits are refundable until:
- May 1: Fall Semester
- December 15: Spring Semester