Reserving Your Spot: Tuition Deposit
- After you are accepted, you need to make a tuition deposit to reserve your spot.
- This $200 deposit counts as a payment toward your first-semester tuition bill.
- You can pay this deposit via check or debit/credit card.
- You’ll first need to activate your North Park network account so you can login to the deposit payment page.
- Your network account is automatically created after you’re accepted, but you must activate it to pay your tuition and housing deposits, register for classes, and access other campus resources.
- Have your new student ID number handy.
- You can find it in these places:
- Acceptance letter
- Financial aid package
- An email shortly after you were accepted
Celebrate your decision to attend North Park University and share on social media!
From March 19 – March 31, we encourage all new North Parkers to share a photo or video on Instagram of your unique, fun, and creative celebrations on your decision to attend North Park University with the hashtag #ChooseNPU. @npuchicago will be reposting all your unique celebrations. Daily prizes will be awarded to the most creative “I Chose North Park” posts. And on March 31, we will announce our top winner who will receive a grand prize of free books for your first semester!
Tuition deposits are refundable until:
- May 1: Fall Semester (extended to June 1 for Fall 2020)
- December 15: Spring Semester