InterVarsity Staff Applicants
Earn graduate credit for InterVarsity training
North Park Theological Seminary is pleased to partner with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship staff members as they develop skills for success in ministry. This partnership offers full-time InterVarsity staff graduate credit for National Institute for Staff Education and Training (NISET) courses, either as degree-seeking or visiting students.
Traditional, online, and intensive courses
Along with earning credit for NISET courses, full-time IVCF staff are welcome to continue their ministry or theological education in one of North Park’s master’s degree or certificate programs. Courses are offered in a variety of formats including:
- Traditional semester-long courses on our main campus in Chicago
- Online courses throughout the year
- Intensive courses during January or summers, which mix in-class learning and online work
- Courses taught at the Seminary’s regional sites around the country
Graduate credit at an affordable rate
Full-time InterVarsity staff qualify for a generous tuition reduction on credits earned for NISET courses and any other North Park courses taken while a staff member. Contact North Park Theological Seminary Admissions for details on current discount details.
The first step to begin earning graduate credit as an IVCF staff member is to apply for admission. Most IVCF staff will choose to enroll first as a visiting student, which allows students to earn credit while still discerning an educational path.
- Complete the visiting student online application
- Request official academic transcripts from each undergraduate, graduate, and professional institution you have attended. Schools should send sealed transcripts directly to North Park by mail or electronically to email@example.com :
North Park Theological Seminary Admissions
3225 W Foster Ave, Box 19
Chicago IL 60625
Important: Visiting students are not part of any degree program and are ineligible for financial aid, other than the discount offered as part of the IVCF partnership.
Credits earned as a visiting student can be applied to any of the North Park Theological Seminary’s degree or certificate programs, including:
- Master of divinity
- Master of arts in Christian formation
- Master of arts in Christian ministry
- Master of arts in theological studies
- Dual master’s degrees with the North Park University School of Business and Nonprofit Management
- Graduate certificate programs
Contact the Seminary Admissions office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at (800) 964-0101 or (773) 244-6229.