North Park Theological Seminary is currently accepting applications to the Spiritual Direction, Christian Studies, Foundational Courses, and Intercultural Ministry Certificates. Certificates at NPTS range from 8 to 15 semester hours of graduate coursework in a particular area of ministry.
The prerequisite for entrance to a graduate certificate program at North Park Theological Seminary is a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
In special cases, we will review an applicant who does not meet these academic requirements. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Complete the certificate online application.
- The priority deadline for the Christian Studies, Foundational Courses, and Intercultural Ministry Certificates is July 1st for fall starts and December 1 for spring starts.
- The final application deadline for Spiritual Direction applications is March 31. Late applications will be considered for the following academic year.
- Submit Required Supplemental ItemsExact supplemental items may vary based on the program of choice. For more information on the distinct requirements for each program contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommendations: Upon entering the name and email of your reference(s), secure recommendation forms and instructions will be emailed directly to them. You can monitor the status of your recommendation forms via the student portal section of the application.
- Essay Questions: You will find the essay question prompt and space to upload your answers on the student portal page of the application.
- Official Transcripts: NPTS requires official academic transcripts from each postsecondary institution you have attended. Schools should send sealed transcripts directly to North Park University by mail or electronically to email@example.com or
North Park Theological Seminary Admissions
3225 W Foster Ave, Box 19
Chicago IL 60625