North Park University ID Photo
Welcome to North Park University!
As a North Park University student or employee, you can get a photo for your North Park University ID card at the Campus Safety Office, (building #8 on the campus map).
You will be required to show an official picture ID (driver’s license, state ID, former school ID or a valid, unexpired passport) when you pick up your North Park ID card.
Please note: These ID cards are for our Chicago campus students and employees. If you are part of a program that is not held on our Chicago campus, please speak with your program director or supervisor regarding the need for a North Park University ID.
ID Photo Guidelines
- Recent color photo
- Simple, neutral, light colored, and smooth background (Tip: Use a white towel, sheet or large piece of paper as a backdrop.)
- Bright, even lighting
- Centered, frontal view of full face, which includes full forehead, — no profile
- Cropped from just above the top of the head to the collarbone
- Eyes open and visible (wear prescription glasses if you normally do so)
- Acceptable file format: .jpg file format
- Minimum pixel size: 600px by 600px
- Maximum file size: 1 MB
Acceptable Photo Examples
Unacceptable ID Photos
- Hats, sunglasses, or other items that obscure your face
- Glare on glasses, shadows
- Other visible people or objects in the photo
- Inappropriate expressions or gestures
- Senior portraits or school photos